Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Books famous athletes should publish


Every athlete and actor thinks they can either rap, act, or have an autobiography of his own someday. Here are some ideas for what some of the most famous athletes, actors and TV personalities should write about.

Shaquille O'Neal: How to be Hated In Every City You Leave Behind (In Five Easy Steps).

Kobe Bryant: Life Outside Basketball (What is That?).

Peyton Manning: I Saw My Daddy Rooting For The Saints, And Then I Threw That Interception.

Tom Brady: I'm Better Looking Than You.

Jim Caldwell (Indianapolis Colts Head Coach): How to Look Like A Robot On The Sidelines.

Charles Barkley: I'm Fat, Therefore I'm Funny.

Stuart Scott (Sportscenter Anchor): A Brief History Of Boo-Yah!

Brett Favre: Mowing Grass in Mississippi as an Effective Offseason Workout.

Manny Ramirez: When You Say Nothing At All.

Derek Jeter: I'm a Yankee, Bitch.

Michael Phelps: I Got The Munchies(From Swimming).

Tiger Woods: The Tiger Sutra (40 exciting positions you can use at a Perkins Restaurant)

0 comments:

Post a Comment